Monday, January 23, 2017

How much Lysol can I spray?

Image result for Petri Dish

I have a question how much Lysol can I spray in my house before it stops working?
My tiny army of humans visit a walking talking Perti Dish every single day and bring home something new.
Last week we were all just getting back to feeling better after using 20 boxes of tissues because of a nasty cold.
Than yesterday my littlest ran a 101.9 temp out of the blue.  Started complaining of his back hurting sending me into a panic.8 year old announced at the dinner table she was so happy she didn't throw up at school and that she wasn't feeling well.
My 6 year old told me one of her friend threw up in the bathroom at school but that she wasn't with her at the time but they had been playing together for the last few days. (YEA)
My oldest is healthy but he has been slowing down the last few days. (Never Good)
Last night around 9 pm my husband started to shiver. Took his temp and he was heading into the 101 range of a fever.  I cleaned my house. I sprayed Lysol, and bleached whatever I could bleach and yet we are getting sick again.
 (FYI  Yes my husband got the flu shot!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.