Monday, June 19, 2017

Motherhood Monday I have been a mom for 11 year.

I woke up this morning and realized my baby is 11 year old today and while most of my friends keep asking me where did the time went? Where is my baby? All I keep thinking is when are you moving out and going to college?

Just kidding.... See my oldest was the worst baby. He screamed all night, he would scream waking up from a nap, and projectile vomit across the room after nursing.  (I am wiser know that he has acid reflex but I didn't realize that until he was 3 years old.)

This kid didn't sleep though the night until he was 2 year old and that means 4 hours at night. Thankfully when baby number 2 came (He was 2 1\2) he was sleeping though the night 8 hours.

He walked on his first birthday, talked one his first birthday wanting cookies and cars, he climbed out of his crib at 13 months. Waking his dad and I up at 2 am every morning with a thunk and giggles.  He figure out how to open his bedroom door even after we installed a baby knob so he couldn't open it on his own.

He started reading at 4, went to kindergarten just after turning 5. He makes friends so quickly because he doesn't see anything more than a person who might need a friend.
One day at car pick up one of the kids we normally picked up was suppose to stay at school for running club but he was too nervous and just wanted to go home.  (AKA friend\enemy) Instead Martin got out of the car put his arm around this kid and said I will wait with you until Running club starts and than my mom can come back and pick me up.  He did just that!

He came home from school one day saying a kid picked on another boy who drew a picture and wanted to show everyone. Instead a punk kid tore it up. My son picked up the pic and taped it back together and decided that boy was going to be his friend. They have now been friends for 2 years.

When this kid decides to do something nothing will stop him.  He loves learning and sometimes I need to put him to bed at 8pm just so I can rest my ears and brain from all the knowledge.

I became a mom for the first time today about 5 weeks earlier than expected but it was one of the most beautiful day of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.