Monday, June 19, 2017

Motherhood My oldest is turning 11 year old!! Where did the time go?

My oldest is turning 11 years old and while some days I wonder where the time went other times I keep wondering why he isn't in college yet?
His brain is a work of art.  Every day he finds something new to discover.  He loves spaces, Periodic Table, Science, hates math, school, loves to read non fiction,  loves to discover what happens when you mix chemicals as long as mom agrees to it.

His brain never shuts off!  I mean it even in his sleep he will talk about everything and anything. Waking me up many in the night.  I feel sorry for his future wife roommates.

He is a blessing because I was told due to my eating disorder it would be really hard for me to ever have kids.  I went from one child to four kids. Each one as different as the next. Each one a little blessing and many times a little terror.

With my oldest I can't get away with a simple nodded and move on to what I was doing because he will catch me off guard.  He loves out fur family member Ellie and is the reason she is still in the house.
The very first night he said goodnight to Ellie "I didn't know I could love someone so much in such a short amount of time. You are apart of our family Ellie."



Happy Birthday to my preteen who test me more than I ever thought possible and who I love more than my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer for all reviews sent by the publisher, publicist or author for review.

THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) ISSUED NEW RULES THAT WENT INTO EFFECT ON DECEMBER 1, 2009. THESE RULES STATE THAT PRODUCT REVIEWERS ON BLOGS MUST DISCLOSE WHETHER THEY RECEIVED REVIEW PRODUCTS FOR FREE OR RECEIVED MONETARY PAYMENT FOR SUCH REVIEWS. PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION UNLESS NOTED IN THE POST. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS OR FREE REVIEW COPIES IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON THIS SITE.